welcome home, crescent row

It’s all happening on Crescent Row and it can be yours!

We have the home of our new Crescent Row fragrances & want to give it away to one lucky lady (or guy)! Just leave a comment below on our blog about why you love your favorite Crescent Row scent: LeeLee, Sofia, Gina, Eva, Carmella or Rita.

home sweet home of Crescent Row

We’ll randomly pick one winner on Friday, August 13.

[Note: it does not include the six scents. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Ends 8/13/10]

21 Responses to “welcome home, crescent row”

Read below or add a comment...

1. 。まともな読書。あまりにも素敵なブログのデザイン。あなたの偉大な仕事を続けます。

2. I have fun with, cause I discovered exactly what I used
    to be having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

3. Shannon P says:

I love the Crescent Row Scents, because they make me feel like a kid again! I have been trying to get my hands on the Crescent Row House to store all of the fragrances in. Maybe if I get the house, I could pass it along to any future children, for them to play with :)

4. geekalicious geekalicious says:

For all of those who entered as of now, we have little gifts for you just for entering! :) Who doesn’t love a surprise like that!

Email facebookadmin [at] benefitcosmetics [dot] com to claim your prize!

5. Mesina says:

I am in love with Carmella! I love sultry, spicy scents – I’m just more earthy like that. Carmella had me oozing with love! Plus, I am lovin’ the shaker bottles. x

6. nidya180 says:

I LOVE the “story” behind them, I did some research and loved cresent row street! , I think the story is original and that its why I love everything Benefit. Modern, Original, Classy and Retro!

7. Joiedevivre says:

LeeLee poem describe me to the “T”

8. pursuitofmake-up says:

LeeLee, Sofia, Gina, Eva, Carmella or Rita? If I love them all; does it make my nose a playa?

9. tracyjean16 says:

I’m such a sucker for everything Benefit! I love all of the scents!

10. abbymoriah says:

I love the names… so creative! Especially garden of good and Eva.

11. Eva love citrisy scents !!! these bottles are super cute too :)

12. staceykarl says:

Sofia is my favorite! It is such a pretty scent and makes me feel so carefree. I’m in love!

13. yazerella says:

I am totally in love with Carmella! Smelled it for the first time the other day in Covent Garden – A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

14. kelsie.kramer says:

i love gina! the fragrance is so irresistible, and it will be my go-to fragrance for fall. thank you benefit for coming up with this perfect scent! :)

15. blushingnoir says:

my fav is Lee Lee because the scent is light and beautiful. and it’s one of the rare fragrances that doesn’t leave me with a headache after an hour!

16. bobbysgeel says:

I looove LeeLee. I find that florals smell best on me. LeeLee is the perfect blend of just the right florals without being overpowering!

17. mustaenkeli says:

I love them all! I really couldn’t choose. They’re all just so girly and fabulous!! Top marks to Benefit as usual!!!

18. Laurie says:

How adorable! I love LeeLee….it’s very girly and I love light florals. Also – I took the quiz in store last year when they were rolled out and was “matched” that that one — feel like it’s meant to be:)

19. fluffykittenXD says:

i love eva because i love citrus florals!! also, i LOVE the bottle :)

Add a Comment...