Not sure if you have been living under a rock but shimmer and sparkles are everywhere this holiday season! Throw a curveball in your mundane makeup routine with any of these radiating ideas! Use alone or a few in tandem and create your own level of festive and amped up drama!
- rockette lash: for the ultimate in sparkle apply this dazzling false eyelash! The lash band features black glitter, not only does this provide a little sparkle to any look but the band pulls double duty as an eye liner, creating definition to your peepers!
- 10: replace your day-to-day hoola with the bronze side of 10! Sculpt cheek bones with this shimmering brown, not only do you get the defined sculpted look but the shimmer adds a bit of warmth and dimension to your non Barbados bronzed skin.
- bella bamba: you have heard me proclaim my love for this product before, but if you want your holiday look to focus on the cheeks first apply posietint and then follow with bella bamba. The gold pearl creates a multi-dimensional
affect against the pop of pink. This coy and playful look could be topped off with little flirt lashes and a swipe of ultra shines lipgloss in dancing queen.
- watt’s up! is my absolute favorite new obsession, the delicate champagne sheer shade works on everyone. Once the shade catches the light you are illuminated and your look is complete.
- girl meets pearl- combine a bit of girl meets pearl with your body lotion and apply to your décolleté. The whipped texture blends nicely with the lotion for easy application.
- “take a picture…it lasts longer…” Bare legs in winter?! Gasp! Panty hose are so for your grandma. The soft golden-pink of this body balm not only gives drab winter skin a warmed up glow, but the subtle shimmer gives a sexy something special in the light.
- high beam we don’t call it super model in a bottle for nothing! It’s been a benefit fav for decades. This highlighter is the go to accessory for an all out glow. Pair the the satiny pink shade with a dramatic smoky eye.
- ultra shines lipgloss in back to the fuchsia. Top off your full-finish lipstick in pillow talk with this ultra shines gloss. This bold duo isn’t for any shrinking violet, pink is totally the new red! Paired with your fav LBD this bold lip takes center stage!
Let us know how you makeup mavens will be amping up your holiday looks!