It’s that time of year again! ‘Tis the season for holiday parties, family and friend gatherings, gift exchanges, cookie parties, and New Year’s Eve celebrations. It’s no wonder I have to have a Facebook album dedicated to December; this is no doubt the busiest month on my social calendar.
If you’re like me and always looking for festive makeup ideas for all those holiday affairs, be sure to take advantage of Benefit’s holiday sets this season. One set in particular I’m excited to share with you is project flawless, a Sephora exclusive. This set contains a full size bella bamba blush, full size ultra shines gloss in foxy lady, a 0.25 oz. girl meets pearl, and a 0.14 oz. a little bit BADgal lash mascara in black . All this for just $32! Not only is this set an amazing deal, but it’s also a great set to use for achieving a new go-to look for the holidays.
Here’s the beauty breakdown for the look I created using project flawless in addition to a few other favorites
- Start by applying your usual foundation and concealer. I’m wearing hello flawless! and boi-ing.
- For a bright pop of pink with a subtle holiday sparkle, apply bella bamba (included in set) to the apples of your cheeks.
- Since most of us haven’t seen much sun since Labor Day, bronzer is a good way to fake a day at the beach any time of year. Apply a little hoola on the chin, cheeks, and forehead to give you a natural looking tan. Just remember a little product goes a long way!
- To add even more radiance, use a foundation brush to apply girl meets pearl (included in set) to cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
- Begin by lining the inner rims of your eyes using BADgal liner waterproof in black.
- Next, line your upper lash line using magic ink. Glide the liquid liner across the lash line, keeping as close to the lashes as possible. Add some playfulness to your look by creating a wing at the outer corner of the eye.
- Lastly, create big bold lashes by combining they’re real and a little bit Badgal (included in set). Start with they’re real to create lifted, separated lashes. Follow with Badgal lash to add extra volume and fullness. These two products combined are perfect for achieving the look of sexy fake lashes without actually having to mess with applying them.
- Start by prepping lips with lip plump, a lip primer designed to smooth and fill in lines in order to achieve a fuller, sexier lip.
- Add a glossy finish by applying Benefit’s foxy lady ultra shines gloss, (included in set).
Bring on the champagne, I’m all set for some celebrating! Happy Holidays everyone!