Unfortunately I had to pack light this getaway, (my fiancé made a new rule that I am not allowed to pack more for a weekend trip than I can carry). Don’t worry though; I still managed to make room in my bag for a few Benefit essentials.
Here’s a breakdown of my weekend look using a few Benefit products I just couldn’t leave home without
- Start by applying erase paste to any imperfection you want to disguise. The melon undertones in this product are perfect for hiding dark circles and blemishes.
- Next, glide magic ink liquid liner across the lash line, keeping as close to the lashes as possible. Add some flirty fun to your look by creating a wing at the outer corner of the eye.
- Finish off your eyes with they’re real mascara.
- Use the brows a-go-go brow and eye shaping kit to achieve full and well-defined brows. Use the wax and powder to shape and define, the included tweezers to get rid of any pesky strays, and the pink highlighting powder under your arches to create a lifted look for the entire eye area.
- Apply three strokes of benetint to cheeks and blend with finger tips for a natural, yet sexy flush. To add some glowing radiance, top your cheekbones with a little girl meets pearl.
- Sweep benetint over lips and rub them together to blend. For a richer lip color, simply repeat. Top Tip: Benefit lip and cheek tints are perfect for wine tasting. Not only will the color last all day, but there’s also no embarrassing lip marks left on your wine glass. See for yourself below.
What Benefit products are esstential for your weekend getaway?