NEWS

TV sweetheart Emily Maynard talks beauty with Benefit!

On the eve of hosting our Fashion’s Night Out Beauty Best or Bust Party at Macy’s Herald Square, Benefit chatted with primetime’s favorite bachelorette, Emily Maynard. The happily engaged television star, known for her gorgeous smile and fun-loving personality, shared her tips & tricks for instant beauty, dished about her Benefit “must-haves” and  made a beauty confession!

Benefit: What’s your biggest beauty confession?

EM: Just like every other makeup loving woman in the world, I’m always on the search for the perfect mascara and I think they’re real is it. I wore it the other day and Jef, my fiancé, asked if I was wearing fake lashes!

B: What are your tips & tricks to looking radiant all day?

EM: I keep perk up artist in my bag and use it for touchups throughout the day. I use the brightener on the corners of my eyes in the afternoon and it instantly refreshes my whole face!

B: What was your first Benefit product?

Emily Maynard: I have loved dr.feelgood for years now! I keep it in my pocketbook and use it instead of powder because it gets ride of shine better than anything I’ve used but doesn’t cake up on my face.

B: You are a pro at looking beautifully bronzed. What’s your secret?

EM: I just discovered one hot minute while getting my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar at Belk SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, NC. I don’t know how I went so long without it! I have a hard time finding bronzers that don’t make me look like I smeared glittery mud on my face, but this gives me a beautiful, healthy glow!

B: You’re a busy mom who’s always on the go, any quick tips for looking good in a flash?

EM: Benetint lip balm SPF 15 gives my lips the most perfect, natural looking rosy shine without the stickiness of a gloss. It’s great for the days I’m out running errands and just want that fresh face look.

Thanks Emily! We heart you too!

Xoxo,

Benefit Cosmetics

18 Responses to “TV sweetheart Emily Maynard talks beauty with Benefit!”

Read below or add a comment...

1. 5k mud races says:

Hello, Neat post. Likely to problem along with your internet site in ie, may follow through? Internet explorer on the other hand will be the current market key plus a big section folks will omit a person’s impressive composing just for this dilemma.

2. Katie says:

Visit my blog theglossguide.com to see more of the Benefit products Emily uses and an exclusive peek inside her makeup bag!

3. I wanted to thank you for this very good read!
    ! I definitely loved every bit of it. I have got you saved as
    a favorite to check out new things you post…

4. Natasha Moore says:

It is very good to know the benifits of how this products works. But i have the same products that are cheaper just take a look here.

5. ann says:

thanks this

6. Lori Erdmann says:

I love this mascara! Have been using it for many months now. Right now at Ulta, they have small mascara that comes with the original size. It's at the counter. I paid $23 in Wisconsin for the pair. It's a bit on the pricier side – but it's the best mascara I've ever used.

7. Linda Kiser says:

Does Emily still use Tempe base makeup

8. Stephanie Miller says:

I've been using Benefit's "They're Real" mascara since it first came out! Makes my lashes so full and lush! I've been a Benefit Beauty fan for many years now. :)

9. Cathy says:

Is They’re Real Mascara available at Ulta?

10. Shannon Hinkle says:

I wear They're Real every day and I swear by it. I also love love love High Beam, Cha Cha Cha and Posie Tint!

11. Mairead Brady McLaughlin says:

Can't wait to try this mascara-I'm very fussy about my mascaras Lol

12. I haven’t tried They’re real yet but I know I have to!
    I’m a huuuge Benefit fan ( http://www.dramanmakeup.com/search/label/benefit?&max-results=5 ) , I love all your products.
    If you’ll ever need an italian blogger+Benefit Cosmetics lover feel free to contact me.
    I’d love to do any sort of collaboration with you.
    xx from Italy

13. Hi Maria! Yes, they're real mascara is available in Canada.

14. Maria Vincelli says:

Is they're real mascara available in Canada?

Trackbacks

1. [...] sharing her “Benefit Cosmetics” beauty tips – check out the Benefit Blog! Thanks to and featuring Caitlin [...]

Add a Comment...