NEWS

The Great Fakeup Find!

Slip into your sleuth shoes, gorgeous! Starting Thursday, March 21, complete challenges in our first-ever mobile scavenger hunt for a chance to win prizes worth $1,000 in Benefit Cosmetics, including our new hydrating concealer, fakeup!

Get out your magnifying glasses, gorgeous!

Here’s how to play along:

1. Download the Goosechase app on your iPhone or Android phone.

2. Open the app & sign up for an account. In order to be eligible for social sharing bonus points, sign in with your Facebook account.

3. Search for the Benefit Cosmetics “The Great Fakeup Find!” game in the app. You’ll see our logo!

4. Join the game to get started! You can begin completing challenges starting 3/21 to earn points.

5. At the end of the contest, the person with the most points wins $500 in Benefit products! We’ll also be giving away two runner-up prizes worth $250 Benefit Cosmetics gift cards!

Good luck!

Anyone can play along, but prizes are awarded to U.S. residents only. Read the official rules here.

30 Responses to “The Great Fakeup Find!”

Read below or add a comment...

1. serpent says:

I was able to photograph and film while riding, something I wouldn’t
    be able or even try to do for most of the rest of the trip.
    spray and it’s important to do diligent research
    before choosing a brand OR a provider. Any business interested in having its office cleaned by a professional cleaning company should research about the most appropriate service as
    per the requirement and need.

2. I wanna learn to play piano but I don’t have
    enough money for a big one and I kinda like
    the look of a digital one. Whats the difference between them though?.

3. The moment is actually cost together with eco-friendly
    assist both choices when investing in generally Hurom Tedious Juice machine.
    Working area understands Breville machine is by made stainless-steel and/or
    metal handle, it is possible to really don’t likely concern yourself attached to microorganism multiplying with your juicer. It is much easier to wine usually the power then chew up your current grass. Chantilly Mayonnaise: Make meals mayo given that advised up above.

4. Jordan says:

nooooooooo! i accidently deleted one of my pictures when trying to edit the caption!!! womp.

5. Tifa Chii says:

I accidentally submitted a photo that had a brand name on it and I can't delete it! What do I do? It's an awesome photo for the superhero pose. Please let me know! I can retake it without the brand name but it won't let me delete the photo! >_<

6. Jessica says:

So how are people getting way more points than the ones possible by completing the challenges??

• Magic Ink-Slinger says:

Hi, gorgeous. Sorry for the delay! There are a set amount of points for each challenge, plus bonus points for originality on some & bonus points for random inclusions on others (ex. +50 points for every friend in a photo; +100 points for non-dog or non-cat animals). They’re all labeled in the challenges. Good luck!

• Jessica says:

Are there going to be any more challenges?? I didn’t get the right amount of points for any of my pictures with extra people in them :/

• Magic Ink-Slinger says:

Don’t worry! We’re still calculating the bonus points, so check back end-of-day tomorrow for final results. :)

7. Destiny Villarreal says:

Valerie Robinett Joico such a cute idea! bank this one!

8. Gail Ballard says:

Would like to sign-up for news-letters/email.
    gail

9. L says:

it says add a game to get started! but then, when you select the magnify glass you can’t search any games….i’m confused how this app really works.

L

10. Jessica says:

So the only winners are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place?

11. Its telling me the game reached its user limit :(

12. What if you don't have a smart phone or Ipod and just a computer?

13. I am so excited to try this! It's a mix of two of my many favorite things.; scavenger hunts and make-up! Thanks!

14. You should launch the same game for Latin america and other parts of the world!

15. Regina says:

How do you upload a pic on goosechase. I click snap evidence and get the pic but don’t see a way to upload it?

16. Benefit says:

What’s the password?

• Magic Ink-Slinger says:

Hi, gorgeous! You won’t need a password, but the game doesn’t start until tomorrow. Hang tight & check back in the morning.

17. Ally says:

Opened to Australian benebabes?

• Magic Ink-Slinger says:

Hi, you’re welcome to play but prizes can only be rewarded to U.S. residents per legal restrictions. But we’re happy to give you social media glory if you participate & complete challenges with extra zeal. ;)

18. sarah says:

Goosechase is telling me this is a private event and it requires a password to join.

• Magic Ink-Slinger says:

Hi, gorgeous! The game doesn’t start until Thursday, March 21, so check back in then. Good luck!

19. Whitney Kristina Busch says:

It says the game is password protected– what do you enter?

Add a Comment...