Fashion and beauty (FAB) go together like an eyelash curler & mascara. Liner & lipstick. Jean & Jane Ford. Which is why we’ve partnered with INTERMIX to bring you a series of summer looks for all your most pressing warm-weather events. They’ve got the perfect outfit covered, we’re bringing the beauty.
We’ve already covered the casual backyard barbecue & the more formal black-tie beautiful. But what if you need something that’s both casual enough for a beach setting AND formal enough for a wedding? Eeek! Enter the destination wedding dilemma! But don’t fret, gorgeous. We’re anchoring this outfit with a buttery-soft & flattering tunic in a later-summer seafoam with gorgeous rose-gold sandals. For makeup, keep it natural & pretty with a healthy-looking glow, pink champagne lips & a soft charcoal-lined eye. It’s a show-stopping look without overpowering the bride or the beach.
1. Alexis Bittar Durban Arrowhead Earring: Dress it up with a modern pair of hand-carved arrowhead sparklers.
2. Missoni 20th Anniversary Capsule Collection EXCLUSIVE Long Sleeve Mint Dress: Steal the show with this sheer sorbet-colored tunic—light & perfectly beach-ready.
3. Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in a-lister: A soft & sheen bubblegum pink meets champagne gloss.
4. BADgal Waterproof Liner in charcoal: Softer than a jet-black liner, it’s also waterproof to stay put if tears of joy arise.
5. Hoola bronzer: A matte, healthy-looking tan year-round—the best beach essential in a box.
6. Giuseppe Zanotti 20th Anniversary Capsule Collection EXCLUSIVE Crystal Heel Thong Sandals: Casual yet still totally elegant, the crystals on the heel give just the right amount of wedding sparkle.
7. Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP: A pretty sparkling champagne-colored shadow that looks lovely with the light blue dress.
8. Stay Don’t Stray: A stay-put primer that’ll make eyeshadow and concealer last until the last dance.