It’s September and you know what that means… it’s almost fall! We have to admit, this is one of our favorite times of the year. We can still wear a light sweater around the city AND we get to start boot shopping! But, let’s be honest, the reason it’s our favorite season is because we get to start transitioning our summer beauty looks into gorgeous, fall faces. Think neutrals, dark lips and, of course, long lashes! Here’s some tips on how to take your look from summer to fall in just a few sweeps!
What to switch up:
1. You don’t want to lose your summer glow right away, but tame down the shimmer and stick to a matte bronzer, like hoola!
2. Turn in your bright shadows, like those pinks & blues, for neutrals. Play with deeper shades like rain check?, nude swings, or gilt-y pleasure, then practice blending them with more bronze or grey shades like kiss me, i’m tipsy or skinny jeans.
3. Bust out those darker lip shades. No one said you had to go goth, but dare to break out of your summer shell! Try a very berry-inspired lip color like fling thing, from our new hydra-smooth lip color, instead of a classic red.
Remember, just like the season, change is good!
What to keep the same:
1. The cat eye. Practice makes purrrfect and, honestly, it just never gets old. Add a little magic ink and you’re set!
2. Brows, brows, brows. As far as we’re concerned, the bold brow is here to stay—for a while anyway. So apply a little more browzings to those bad boys!
3. Lashes… well, need we say more? They’re real and they’re not going anywhere. Bump, wiggle and turn up the sexy!
Do you have any other ways to switch up your look for fall? Tell us in the comments below!