Summer is (almost) here! Hooray! This year, in lieu of spending ALL our time consuming strawberry margaritas & BBQ’d hot dogs, we’ll be obsessing over summer beauty staples. Oh, who are we kidding? We’ll be doing all three.
Luckily, this eye look is fabulous for ALL your fave summer activities (see above). It’s that great base makeup you’ll come to know & love (who wants to like a prima donna at the beach, anyway?).
Here’s how to get this understated-stunning summer look in 7 easy steps!
1. Start with high brow at the very edge of your brow line. This will instantly lift your eye with its perfect, natural pink hues.
2. Apply stay don’t stray onto your eyelid—BBQs mean sun, which means sweat, which means slip—there will be none of that! Stay don’t stray has your back.
3. For your base shadow, start with our creaseless cream in my two cents—apply over your eyelid.
4. Next, take our long-wear powder shadow in kiss me, i’m tipsy—apply into the crease of your eye.
5. Then, in the outer corner of your eyes, apply our matte espresso long-wear shadow, quick! look busy. This will add the perfect smokey touch without getting too over-dramatic. Nobody likes a drama queen, trust.
6. Don’t forget about your #BeneBrows! Using short pressing motions, stroke gimme brow—our volumizing brow fiber-gel—along brow to define shape. Comb through to blend & build brows.
Voilá! What’s your go-to summer eye look? Tell us in the comments below!